- This event has passed.
Drilling down on Dental Anxiety and Fears: Insights and strategies from a psychologist
Join us for an special evening gathering all about psychology and dentistry, delivered by our resident Clinical Psychologist Dr. Angela Caron, C. Psych. From dental anxiety to trauma and phobia, Dr. Caron will guide you through practical tips and easy-to-implement strategies that will help you to navigate mental health challenges that often show up in the dental chair. You’ll be sure to leave inspired and equipped to help your patients feel safe, sound, and content in your care.
This seminar has been designed for dental professionals in all roles, and will allow you to:
- Learn while enjoying a catered dinner in a relaxed environment
- Sharpen your interpersonal skills and improve patient experience
- Bolster your confidence in navigating challenging patient interactions
- Earn 2 CE credits
We will focus on:
- Understanding the basis of mental distress
- Dental anxiety, trauma & phobias 101
- Rapid mental health triage skills for dental professionals
- Quick interventions to help patients restore their calm
- Fostering clinician well-being & resilience
- Q&A period – bring your questions!
All proceeds will benefit the Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal Fund