The Secrets of Sensational Smiles
Technology has literally changed every aspect of the way any business operates, and never before in history has that change occurred so fast. Is your dental practice ahead of the proverbial curve or struggling to keep up? Are you confidently planning, communicating and restoring as many comprehensive aesthetic cases as you would like? Would you like to learn the secrets required to consistenly deliver outstanding treatment results every time?
Smile design principles help dental professionals create highly aesthetic restorative treatment plans for teeth based on a patient’s desired smile. It enables the patient, doctor and lab technician to work together as a team to evaluate aesthetics directly from the patient photos. This involves the patient right from the start and ultimately helps drive case acceptance. In a few simple steps, your staff can easily demonstrate the life-changing power a new smile has on your patients.
Objectives: Upon completion of this lecture, attendees will:
- Understand the importance of restorative SmileTrials™
- Understand how to use digital technology to aid examination, diagnosis and treatment planning
- Discover highly effective methods of communicating with the laboratory
- Understand the various preparation indications for use with minimal prep veneers
- A step by step approach to predictable treatment planning and patient communication
- Understand the role that both clinical and artistic photography play in your practice
- Develop a knowledge of the technology available to enhance restorative success
- Understand effective methods of patient acquisition using Social Media Marketing and Digital Communication